Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Get Ready for it...

For me one of the biggest highlights of the sporting year is the annual Dakar Rally.

For those of you unfamiliar with this extraordinary event, it is a 16 DAY rally race including motorbikes, quads, SUVs, and big trucks. This year the rally returns to Argentina and Chile.


Normally I've been a Mitsubishi guy, but with Mitsubishi's withdrawal a few years ago I've taken up cheering for the BMW X-Raid team... especially once I saw that they were entering a MINI in this year's race!!!


If you care, follow the race on OLN or on their YouTube channel. This year's race runs from Jan.1-16.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so pumped!!

Lisa Sawatzky said...

Is that a totally decked out Mini Clubman? That is the coolest thing ever!!! WOW! I want one of those! Can you imagine me racing around Saskatoon with that thing? Nevermind, it's probably best I don't have one of those. :)