Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Prayerful Condolences

There won't be much of a post this week. Instead I'd like to send out condolences to the family of a man that I only met a couple of times... and yet he has reached into each one of your lives if you are a regular reader of this blog.

Tim Bartel inspired several of my posts (which can be reviewed here and here). Tim died of an unexpected heart attack this last weekend. He was currently serving as the District Coach to the Baptist General Conference churches in British Columbia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim had so much to teach everyone. It's sad he was taken so soon. He has touched so many lives, probably more than he knows. He'll be missed.

Anonymous said...

It is a shock to everyone! I have met Tim a few times as well and knew him as a kind, generous, caring, and loving person. My prayers go out to his family!