Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Music

Unfortunately I've been kind of busy and uncreative lately and that has resulted in my lack blogging.

What I've got for you today is some of my musical inspirations.  Most days, as I work in my office, I have soundtrack music playing.  I love movie scores.  It works for me as I work because they are instrumental (I always get distracted by lyrical music... I end up singing along) and evocative.

So here are just a few of my favourite composers:

Joe Hisaishi performing one of his songs from the movie "Spirited Away."



Here's Hans Zimmer performing music from "Pirates of the Caribbean."  
It's not my favourite of his compositions, but it's sweet to see Hans rocking out on the guitar!


And, of course, since I'm a big LOTR fan here's a clip of Howard Shore's score:

I hope that you enjoyed these.

What do you listen to?
Why?

And because I'm temporarily out of compelling ideas:
What should I blog about next?
Any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should do a character study on Judas Iscariot. Who was the man before he dangled from the rope?