Monday, March 10, 2008

Hiir our Plii

This wiik wii discovered that wii niid a Nintendo Wii.

Well, riily it's just... uh, Kaleb... yeah, Kaleb... that wants... I miin, niids a Wii.

Here's where you come in. For the low, low, price of $20 iich you can contribute to this... uh, necessarii... um, ministrii. Yes! A Wii Ministrii.

Also, if you contribute to my... I mean Kaleb's ... new Wii Ministrii, I will stop spelling all of my 'ee' sounds as 'ii'. Until then I am holding 'ee' hostage.

Pliise send all cheques and monii orders directlii to mii. Pliise make them out to mii (Kaleb doesn't have a bank account yet). I will make sure that the moniis are spent properlii. You can count on mii!

Moms, Dads. Hiir's what you would look like as Wii 'miis':
Grandma and Grandpa B:

Grandma and Grandpa S:
You too can criiate your own 'mii'

Forgive mii if this post wasn't verii diip.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha oh wow, I'm not even sure if I get this...

When I first saw the picture, I thought 'Cool, they got a Wii.'

And then I realize...you're asking for money for a Wii?

I don't think I get it...

---Mike

Anonymous said...

Ok if is riilly for Kaleb I guess wii could make a donation. On second thought if you are in charge of the monii, isn't that like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse? Why don't we just drive out to sii you over Easter instead and wii'll talk about it. Nice pics though.
dadb

Jess said...

all I could think through that post was... "mal is that you??" it just seemed like a mal thing?!

Mal and Ellie said...

Hey, I like Grandma B's 'do. Mayii I should make a switch. I'd look younger, don't you thiink?

Jess said...

instead of saving up for a wii I think that dad needs a new kidnii!

Juanita said...

Do you think wii can get him a kidnii for around $269.99? Maybii in India?

Timothy Braun said...

OK. For all you non Braun familii members who don't know what all this kidnii talk is about, you riily should check out the "Mom and Dad Braun" link on the side bar.

It's a great storii.

Anonymous said...

You know, I tried the whole "send me money" thing...it doesn't work. And all I wanted was a car wtih heat! You'd think that would be more successful than a Wii. Honestly, I'm not sending money until you do, or we could save postage and give $20 to ourselves and call it even.

heather said...

I would just like to say that from the standpoint of the International Phonetic Alphabet, which is the solid rock unto which the house of Linguistics is built, the use of the letter 'i' to represent your "ee"-type sounds is more accurate. It is one step closer to phonetic English spelling! ɡʊd dʒɔb

Anonymous said...

And the lesson is... Video games will always get more comments than theological questions. Always.

Tim S.

Oh and Colin really needs an Xbox 360. If this works for you, I'm starting my own blog. Let me know.